When creating a business social media marketing plan, where do you begin?
Are you asking these questions?
- How do I do Social Media right for my business?
- How do you determine what pieces you do first, next?
- What are the “must do’s”?
- What can I leave alone?
- Is what I am doing the best thing for my business?
- Am I just listening to the noise out there and trying to do it all?
- How much time and money will it take?
- Can I do it myself or do I need to hire somebody?
You are not alone figuring out how best to market your business online. There are many people offering a variety of services, packages, strategies and pieces of advice to small businesses. Who do you believe? Who do you trust? What are the pieces that will work for your business and stay within your budget?
Is a Facebook Page required? What about Twitter? What is Google + and how will that help my business? And now everyone is talking about Pinterest. What is the best way to market my business on line? How do I do this and manage my business as well? I hear your frustration and I can help.
To begin the conversation, I created this video and have presented the information to small businesses all over the State of Washington. It is about 25 minutes long. Grab a pen and paper and take a few notes.
Call me with your questions when you are done. I would love to work with you!